Use our inspirations and your imagination to bring life to all aspirations
Our world is experiencing its greatest pace of change, and there is no better place than a school of open minds to help inspire and influence our future citizens.
It is our signature planning canvases that we are the most proud of.
We believe that we are the first on Planet Earth to provide excelling teachers with a pedagogical planning canvas that enables them to consistently display inspiring learning journeys to their shining students.
These canvases have received national and international attention for a reason. And, they are now available to you.
Planet Castor wants its Pedagogical, Resource, Exemplar and Planning Canvas Toolkits to become your one stop teaching and learning kit.
You can be sure that with the help of our new community, additional resource kits that we produce can easily be inserted into toolkits that are available to you today.
PLAN | PRESENT |TEACH | ASSESS
SUBJECTS EXPLORED :
- PERSONAL, SOCIAL & HEALTH EDUCATION (PSHE)
- FEEDBACK (MARKING)
- ASSESSMENT FOR LEARNING (AFL)
- CASTOR’S TOPIC JOURNEYS (including a UK nationally acclaimed voyage)
- AND A HOST OF OTHER TIME SAVING RESOURCES!
Enabling teachers to…
- plan efficiently in a manner that has meaning for both teacher and learner
- hook and engage learners
- display learning outcomes
- build upon students’ prior learning
- present differentiated success criteria
- address misconceptions
- project differentiated tasks
- scaffold learning
- create opportunities for assessment of and for learning (AOL/AFL)
- inject well timed mini-plenaries into lessons
- provide students with opportunities to apply their new learning
- facilitate the needs of visual, auditory and kinaesthetic learners
- plant seeds for future learning intentions
- construct their own learning journeys!
We’ve all come a long way in the past twelve months. This animation marks the start of that journey. Our long
In the meantime, our social media channels are
* Please refer to our product terms and conditions page found here.